Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


June 1, 2008

Meet The Dingess Family

Josh and I had a wonderful time meeting Danny, Christina, Nate and Dano at their photo-shoot last Monday! Christina found out about me from a maternity shoot I did a few months back for Tara and Greg. I was blown away by Christina's sweet spirit and heart! We had a lot of fun getting to know them. They are awesome and have a gorgeous home. I was so excited when Christina told me her little baby niece, Aerial would be joining us for the shoot! Josh and I want kids someday but not for a long while, so its always fun to be around little babies!! Anywhooo..... Dingess family here is your début on my blog... I hope you enjoy!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


These following three picture makes me smile :D Danny could jump really high, in the third picture he is still gaining air while everyone else has already made it back to the ground! I love it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love how you can feel the love she has for her son here!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Aerial just kissed Nate and he was laughing so hard it was so cute!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible as always baby- you rock- great job!

Lisette Price Photography said...

What a cute baby, gorgeous house, and beautiful family! :) I love the next to last one with Nate laughing and then Aerial laughing!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

gorgeous family!! love all of these!!! that last one is just awesome!!

jennakarwoski said...

Love 'Em Amanda! My fav is the last one for sure. What can I say? I'm a sucker for babies! :) Fabulous job!

Black English said...

great work as always! If I may what software do you use?

Amanda Suanne said...

Josh: Thanks baby ! Wuv you!

LP: I know right! and that one was one of my favorites too :D

D+K: Thanks! Yall Rock!

Jenna: ha ha Thanks girl, I am sucker too! She was such as sweet baby!

Black English: Thanks! I guess your referring to editing software? I use CS3 :D

To subscribe, enter your email address: