Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


July 17, 2008

Janice [Headshot]

I was very excited when I got a phone call from Janice who is a relator in the Atlanta area. She needed some new pictures for her website and wanted me to do it, and so last week we met up and these are a few from her shoot. enjoy and thanks for looking :D



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


9 comments:

Emerge Blog said...

these are fantastic. You really captured Janice's inner and outer beauty in these shots. Love you

Betsy King said...

Hey! Love your pretty blog! I just RSS'd you after I met you on OSP. Great to "meet" you!

: )

Bets

Anonymous said...

These are great headshots... Love the angles, You may have found your calling!

Amanda Suanne said...

Josh : Thanks bubs :D

Betsy: Thanks Betsy my blog its about to have a facelift, can't wait :)

Jamie: Thanks girl!

Enoch Photography said...

Amanda, these head shots are fantastic! Way to go on these...

Anonymous said...

rock on.

Amanda Suanne said...

enoch: Thanks ! I had fun

braeden: Thanks, and that reminds me...you never made me that list of cool music to listen to! :D

metrophoto said...

really nice protraits, im sure janice is very happy. :)

-oly

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

gorgeous headshots amanda!

To subscribe, enter your email address: