Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


April 27, 2008

He Holds All Things Together

My Grandpa forwarded me this video of one of my favorite Pastors/Speakers on the planet, Louie Giglio. I actually had the chance to meet him a while back, and it was awesome. Josh and I were at PF Changs, and out of the corner of my eye I see Louie Giglio and his beautiful wife sitting in a booth eating. I was in a bit of shock, because so many times my life has been truly impacted by words the Lord speaks through Louie. I keep looking over, contemplating with myself if I should go over and say something, and I finally did. He and his wife were the most down to earth people I have ever met. I was so blown away by his general attitude and sweet spirit! Anyways, if you have never had the chance to listen to Louie Giglio please take the time to watch this video. It will truly blow you way!!



I know that God holds all things together and has every detail of our life in his hands. He sees things we can never see and he knows all of our needs! It is so encouraging to know that and to trust in him. If you are going through anything, just remember like Louie said, the Lord literally holds all things together!

2 comments:

Amy Rae Photography said...

I saw this talk when I went to the Chris Tomlin concert last year. I also saw Louie at an earlier Chris Tomlin concert where he spoke about the cross at the center of the whirlpool galaxy. Both times he has been awesome and I have been AMAZED and MOVED by everything he says. I love this video, it really humbles me! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda Suanne said...

Amy : Oh how I wish I could have seen that! I love Chris Tomlin, I met him and Louie a few times and they are awesome guys! Very humble, and love the lord so much. I watched this video like a gazillion times, and it keeps blowing me away!!

To subscribe, enter your email address: