Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


April 30, 2008

New Website

AHHHHHHH So...I am proud to finally announce the release of my brand new website, designed by the fabulous, amazing, handsome, awesome, talented, did I say amazing, Joshua Kidd, my wonderful husband. Josh has worked really hard to make me the website of my dreams, and can I just say he has more that succeeded! I am very proud and honored to have him design me such a beautiful reflection of my work and my creativity.

When designing a website you have to think about a lot of different things, colors, fonts, music... and sometimes its hard to nail down exactly what you think will work (thats why its taken us a while) I am so glad that he was patient with me and worked with me till the last details were perfected. There are a lot of compaines out there that have website templates you can customize, but I wanted something that was unique to me and even though it was a harder road then I expected, I am really glad that I made that choice.

Can I just say that my dreams of being a Professional Photographer would be nothing without Josh. He has really encouraged me to follow my dreams, to stretch myself, and to learn more than ever, that I can do anything I put my mind to. I am so glad that I listened to his encouragement and pursued the thing that I am most passionate about. Its awesome to have those kinds of people in your life, and I encourage you to only allow those types of people to be around you.

Every time I get off the phone with my "Father-in-Love" he always says, "remember I'm in your balcony." The first time I heard it, I laughed, But when he explained it to me I was so thankful to have him in my life. Having people that are "In your balcony" simply means having people in your life that always pull you up, always encourage you, and bring you to a better place. So surround your self with balcony people and be one your self. You will reach places you never thought possible, or help others reach a place they never would have without your encouragement!


Here is a snapshot of my website please CLICK HERE to visit. Then after you have visited come back and leave Josh a love note to tell him what an amazing Job he did!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





(Mom, congratulations on getting in the "pool", I am so proud of you and I knew you could do it)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Very well done, the new site is just as fabulous as you are! ;)

|| davidjay || said...

Beautiful job! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, the new website looks gorgeous!
Mags

Lisette Price Photography said...

I love your new website!!! :) I can't wait to see you at the end of the month!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome new site!!!! beautiful images!!!

Amanda Suanne said...

Thanks everybody!!!

lorelei : Thanks so much girl!

DJ: Umm wow...thanks for stopping by! You Rock!!

Margaret: Thanks for you sweet comment!

Lisette: Thanks girl! I can't wait to see you either! We are going to have such a fun shoot :D

David & Kimi: Thanks so much! I am excited its finally finished !!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Just wanted to let you know I adore your new site and blog - your husband did a fantastic job....I look forward to checking back to see more of your work! :)

Cheyenne

Katrina Wheeler Photography said...

Wow your husband did an AWESOME job! So nice to have such a supportive husband. I love the color scheme and the logo design, wow! I need a logo design! Let me know if he takes new jobs!! :)

To subscribe, enter your email address: