Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


May 28, 2008

I love Summer Time :D

ohh on days like these how much I miss Jacksonville.... well not so much the city but the beach and of course my awesome family! Josh and I have had a busy couple of weeks! Lots of work, but tons of play! Memorial day was a nice little break for both of us. Josh and walked around the mall, and then went to a arcade where we played Marvel VS Capcom ( Josh's favorite game ever) and then played a little game of Putt-Putt....we won't say who won, its a sore subject, but her name starts with A and ends with manda! Ha ha! Three hole-in-one's baby!!! Then after that we had an awesome Family shoot with the Dingess's! I have so many things to blog about and I promise to have a new post before Saturday! Anyways just wanted to give a little update and I am excited about this Friday's Photographer get-together! If your a Photographer in the Atlanta area and interested in joining our shoot let me know!

Edit: Oh and I just got my hair did'..... It always makes me soooo happy!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

Lisette Price Photography said...

Haha I love your personality! And your hair looks great!!

Anonymous said...

fabulous new 'do!! :D

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

marvel vs capcom is AWESOME!! we searched high and low for that game. found it , bought it, had to return it. evidentally the game is so popular that if it is available it usually is jacked up :( sorry got excited about the game :) summer rules and your hair looks great!!

Amanda Suanne said...

Lisette: ha ha thank you very much! and I was so glad to get my hair did you have nooo idea!

Lo: Thanks girl!

D+K: yeah my hubby goes loco over that game! He has be searching for a copy forevvver! And summer rules except I miss living at the beach!! :(


Love,

Amanda

To subscribe, enter your email address: