Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


May 22, 2008

Lisette Price Photography

When I was down in Destin, Lisette did a little photoshoot with me! It was fun! Something funny.... I had my pants rolled up underneath my dress, it was a pain trying to keep them up! The wind was whipping on the beach and I did not want anybody to see my drawers, so I rolled up my pants and tried to not let them drop!! Ha ha ! Anyways, Lisette is one talented Photographer and I was honored to be in front of her lens! To see all the pics she grabbed of me go to her blog! Thanks Lisette!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



4 comments:

Lisette Price Photography said...

I'm so glad you and Josh like them! :) It was a lot of fun doing this little mini photoshoot! We'll have to do it again. :)

Lisette Price Photography said...

Oh and next time Josh will have to be in them too!

Anonymous said...

Did you really go to Lee University?! I had a bunch of friends who went there and sang in the Lee Singers. I almost went there but ended up having to stay in Florida. It was my dream music school. :)

Sorry, I was looking at your myspace and got excited. It's such a gorgeous campus!

Amanda Suanne said...

Lisette: You did an ammmmazzzing job as always! Now everyone go look at her blog for more awesome shots!!!

Becka: yes I went to Lee!! Small world! I sang in Lee Singers and Campus Choir and the Chapel Praise team... So I am sure I know some of them!! Lee is gorgeous I had a great time there!

To subscribe, enter your email address: