Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


May 20, 2008

Lisette and Tim {Destin, FL}

I had a great time in Destin, even though the Destination wedding I was suppose to shoot got rescheduled due to the rain :( I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason :D A great thing I got to do was catch up with my fellow photographer friend Lisette! We had a wonderful time hanging out and It was great getting to finally meet her awesome husband Tim!! After our shoot we went to P.F. Changs, one of my favorite restaurants (This is were Josh and I went on our first date as a couple) and had a wonderful time talking about all sorts of things! Lisette did a little mini shoot with me too, I will let you know when those are up on her blog!

Tim and Lisette are a beautiful couple inside and out! Enjoy!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I thought she looked so beautiful in this shot I snapped in the car

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, gorgeous shots Amanda!! And the blue in that pool shot... totally stunning! :D

Anonymous said...

Absolutely astounding...these are so incredible...how do you do it? Love you baby!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Great stuff, Amanda. I really like your post processing style.

My favorite from this post is #6 - the one with the turquoise siding framing them....awesome! :)

Keep up the great work!

Katrina Wheeler Photography said...

These are great Amanda! Love the one w/ the closed sign by the building!! And the one after it w/ the shed door behind them and she's leaning in for a kiss, such great composition! Love the blue! :) Can't wait to meet you soon I hope!

Katrina

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks for doing the session, and it was so nice meeting you. Hopefully we can all meet up again soon.

Lisette Price Photography said...

Ahhhh!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!! You're an amazing photographer girl. :) We had such a fun time with you and spending time together over dinner. I can't wait to shoot with you this weekend and I will have the other pool pics you shot on my card for you then. :) WOW - I'm loving these pictures!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

gorgeous!!!!! really loving the shot of them at the stand on the beach and the last one! beautiful work you two!!!

Amanda Suanne said...

lorelei: I know the pool shots were my favorites!

Bubs: Only by your encouraging love!

Cheyenne: Thanks so much!

Katrina: Thanks girl! and yes we need to get together when you move to Atlanta!

Tim: you are soo welcome! It was a blast, I had an awesome time getting to know you. Thanks for all you do for our country! I mean that!

Lisette: Your too sweet! I am so sad the dog chewed up the CD you gave me! Thanks for making me another, I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

D.k: Thanks!! I love the last one too, Lisette is sooo beautiful!

To subscribe, enter your email address: