Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


May 19, 2008

What's In My Bag?

I am so excited about a new lens my wonderful hubby bought for me! Canon's amazing 50 1.2 ! I am so in love already. I got to use it for the first time while in Destin doing a little shoot for my good friend and photographer Lisette. (More pictures to come soon) Okay so here is what is in my Shootsac :D


24 2.8
50 1.8
50 1.2 {My new love}
85 1.8
100 2.8 Macro

Canon 5D
580 EXII Flashes
20 Gigs of Memory
Light Sphere



I really have a great lens line up that allows me to get delicious shots during weddings, engagement, or portraits! Anyways, thats a majority of what I carry around with me when I do a shoot for you. I am always upgrading my equipment so I can provide the best service to my clients. If you have any questions about my gear or would like to get in front of my lens then leave me a comment by clicking below the post where is says "be in my balcony" or shoot me an email at amanda@amandasuanne.com

Love one another and have a wonderful night, I will posting all the shoots I've done lately really soon...so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the words of Napoleon Dynamite: LUCKY!!! haha

Seriously, props to your hubby for an awesome buy!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oh that lens is pure tasty goodness!

Amanda Suanne said...

Lo: I know right! my hubby is sooo good to me!

D+k: it is pure delicious!

To subscribe, enter your email address: