Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


May 16, 2008

Eric and Jennifer [ Engaged ]

So the award for the most fun engagement shoot EVER, hands down goes to Eric and Jennifer. I seriously did not stop laughing the entire time and I had a great time getting to know them both. It is always awesome to have clients who trust you and you are willing to try crazy things in order to get cool pictures ! I cant wait for there wedding next Saturday. Jennifer told me they are going to do a lot of salsa dancing! I can not wait to capture that!

The best part of the day was when we were about to rap up the shoot. I was standing in the middle of the road trying to get a cool shot of them and a Marta bus pulled by. We thought the driver wanted us to hop on and Eric and Jennifer trying to politely say no when the driver jumped of the bus and wanted to take a picture of all of us. So he did..and It was really blurry. So then I said do you mind if we hop on for a second, and He let us! See below for the shot I got :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ha this was Josh's cute idea!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This was a empty fountain we climbed into...they were so brave!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Okay, here are the two Marta pictures I was talking about :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man these look incredible. You blow me away time after time. My favorite is the picture with the streetlight at the top. Great job baby

Anonymous said...

AGAIN I'm amazed!! You're work is absolutely incredible!! Hope all is well :) Deena Rose

Lisette Price Photography said...

WOW! You rocked this shoot out girl! My fave is one with the heart and their reflection on the table.

Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous! said...

You are unbelievable. I can't wait to get married so I can have Mrs. Kidd photograph it. :)

Katrina Wheeler Photography said...

these are so good Amanda! Love the colors!! I think my favorite one is the bus ones and the bench ones :)

Amanda Suanne said...

Josh : Thank you sweet love :D I love when I get comments from you it makes my day ! Love You !

Deena : Thank you so much! I had great subjects so it was not hard to get a good pic :D

Lisette: Thanks girl! Yea for our shoot tonight!

Amy Beth: umm hello....I would love too!! Your awesome Amy Beth!!

Katrina: Thanks girl! yeah jumping on the bus was awesome!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love that 2nd shot and the froggie one!!!! beautiful couple and awesome images amanda!!

Anonymous said...

oh... smoking HOT e'session!! I love the bright colours they wore and you put them in some great locations - they look really natural and soo in love! LOVE YOUR WORK!!

To subscribe, enter your email address: