Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


June 5, 2008

Emily and Jay {Married}

I had a great time shooting Emily and Jay's wedding with the amazing Mike Mooreland in Norcross, GA a couple of weeks ago. The wedding was very simple and beautiful. It was held at Norcoss First United Methodist. The reception was held at St. Ives Golf and Country Club and was gorgeous! And let me just say the band was rockin!! If you are in need of a good band for your wedding, I totally recommend these guys: Livin' Large. Anyways, check out the pictures and leave me a comment...you know you want to!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Lisette Price Photography said...

Oh I love the one of them kissing next to the car and all the green details! :)

Monica Z. said...

Looking good Amanda!!!
-Monica Z Photography

Frank DiMeo said...

Niiiiiiiicce Amanda!
Love the angles in your compositions.
Great timing too!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the kissing shot by the car!!!! awesome job!!! your details are to die for!!

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite one is the three side by side pics of her getting ready, the pic of them kissing by the car, or the pic of her hugging her mom- its hard to choose- they are all so good. Great job baby

Anonymous said...

Loving your details shots...! Your colours are sooo yummy! They'd be sooo happy with these photos!

To subscribe, enter your email address: