Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


June 12, 2008

AWESOME time in AL now on to Ohio

Monday we took a group of our church kids to this little ole town in Alabama, for an amazing time with the Lord. I can not tell you how blessed I was by it and how awesome it was to see 4 year olds praising the Lord and praying for our country. If you have not heard of Karen Wheaton, I urge you to check out her website and the awesome minstitry she does with Kids and youth through a little thing called RAMP.

Anyways Josh and I are on our way to Ohio. My best-friend from College is getting married and I am so excited for her. I am going to be a bridesmaid, how fun is that? So I will be away from my phone and email for the most part so If you send me something give me till Monday to hear back from me.


I pray everyone has awesome weekend and that everyone is safe and blessed!


Much Love,

Amanda

1 comment:

Studio222 Photography said...

Have a great time being IN a wedding instead of working it! :)

To subscribe, enter your email address: