Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


June 15, 2008

To the best dad around.....

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! If you know anything about me you know what a huge part my dad is in my life. He has and always will be one of my best friends. I think this is the first fathers day EVER that I have not been with my dad and I sure hope it is the last. I just got back from Ohio and unfortunately could not make it down to share this special day with him. My Dad is the hardest worker I know, the best listener, always has us laughing and is the an awesome man of God. I am so lucky to have him apart of my life.

Dad,
I love you so much. Miss you so much and am glad to call you my best friend.
I hope that you have a wonderful Fathers day and that you don't have too much fun without me!

Love,
Amanda


Here is a picture of me and my dudie!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Lisette Price Photography said...

You've got a lot of your Dad's features! :) I hope you've had a great time on all of your trips!

Amanda Suanne said...

He he :D i luv my daddie! Everyone says I resemble him... which I think is a great thing!

To subscribe, enter your email address: