Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


June 18, 2008

I am sooo excited :D

I have a very awesome photographer coming next week to do a shoot for my blog+website. I am so excited and can't hardly wait. After seeing this persons work I KNEW it would fit in perfect with some changes that I am making on my blog+website. (more details about this coming soon...it is going to be awesome!!) Josh and I are really looking forward to it, and stay tuned because in a couple of weeks we will reveal what we are working on! Your going to love it! and also stay tuned for the pictures from the photoshoot :D Love, Amanda

2 comments:

Katrina Wheeler Photography said...

You and Your website is so amazing, I can't imagine it getting any better! :) We'll see :)

Amanda Suanne said...

aww thanks Katrina! I am trying to make it the best It can be, so a lot of little changes are about to take place. Can't wait !!

To subscribe, enter your email address: