Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


June 25, 2008

OSP Get-together

So a while back about 12 photographers from all around ( GA, AL, and SC) came down to Atlanta for a little OSP get-together. I had a wonderful time getting to know the other photographers and the awesome models we had for the day! We first met for lunch at Atlanta's famous burger joint The Varsity, and then we drove down to Piedmont Park to do a little shooting. After we left there, we headed down to Little Five Points and I threw on my wedding dress and let the other photographers grab some shots of me. I had a blast, although it felt like 100 degrees in my dress... I always love the opportunity to get in front of the camera instead of behind it. I cant wait to do that again on Thursday when I have the photo-shoot for my website. Anyways there are so many things I can not wait to share with you so check back often! Much love!


Okay this first girl is Ashely, unfortunately I did not get to spend much time shooting her :( Half of the group took her to do some shooting and the other half could not locate them for a while but she was super sweet and as you can see absolutely stunning! I love this shot!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And this is Katie, she was so hilarious. I loved her look. This is a very similar dress to what she wore on her wedding day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love real moments like this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This girl was not suppose to model, she came with Ashely, but we could not help grab a few of her

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is Sarah, a beautiful senior. I love this shot of her

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and last but not least this is the beautiful Traci

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


13 comments:

Emerge Blog said...

You rock! These are beautiful and amazing- like you

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Great stuff, Amanda! I love the one of the girl cracking up in the window. :)

Megan said...

Hey Amanda, your photos from the day turned out great! I really like the ones of Traci and Sarah! I am hoping to get mine all finished up this week and will post them. Is there anyway you can send me the group photo? Doesn't have to be full res, but just enough to make a 4 x 6 or so from. Thanks!

Matt Dorroh said...

Hey, I just found your site through OSP and you've got some great stuff! Keep up the good work :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

gorgeous images just gorgeous. my fav is the last shot. the color and texture of it is Killer!!!!

Kelly LaBruyere said...

I love your photos from the shoot. The color looks gorgeous!

Lisette Price Photography said...

I love the last one! They're all beautiful. I had a blast! I'd love to have the group shots as well. :)

AvaPhoto.net said...

I love these bridals you did Amanda! Awesome job friend! -ava

Anonymous said...

I love the images of the girl in the white dress with the white cowboy boots! Great styling!!

Amanda Suanne said...

Josh: Thanks sweet love!

Cheyenne: Thanks girl! That is one of my favorites too... actually a little boy walked by and was yelling "OMG look at that girl in the window" it was pretty much awesome.

Megan: I will for sure get you the picture of the group...what is your email addy?

Matt: Thanks man!

D+K: Aww thank you so much!

Kelly: Thanks girl. It was great meeting you, we need to all do it again.

Lisette: I will send you the file too, I feel like I have not seen you in forever :( Hope you are doing awesome!

Ava: Thanks girl! We need to get together soon since your in Atlanta now!!

Michelle: Thanks for stopping by my blog...i heat your work! Kaite actually is a hair and make-up artist, I am trying to hire her for styling because she is just AMAZING at it!

Vu Bui said...

I dig your style, Amanda...

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda - I am really loving your work!! Your photos are gorgeous! I love 3 and 4 from this set!

Amanda Suanne said...

Vu: Thanks so much :D

Jonathan: Thanks I love to hear when people like my work! Number 4 is one of my favorites to!

To subscribe, enter your email address: