Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


June 30, 2008

Texas meets Georgia

So a couple of weeks ago I decided to contact Braeden, the amazing photographer behind Ambient 11 Photography, to come down from Texas to take pictures for my website and blog. He so kindly agreed, and I was soooo overjoyed. I wanted something fresh, new, and something I felt showcased my passion as an artist.

Braeden came down on Wednesday and we shot and shopped on Thursday and on Friday I got my images!! I love them and could not wait to show yall... here are some of the shots snapped by Braden AKA "Boom" (Hire him and you will find out what that means) You will see some of these on my newer website/blog soon. I also have something in the works that is going to be awesome and can't reveal details yet but I am super stoked about it!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love this one he grabbed of me and Josh.... mmm... I love my husband

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


14 comments:

Lisette Price Photography said...

I love them all! Braeden is super talented!

Anonymous said...

You are so super cute :D

Studio222 Photography said...

These are beyond beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I love how Braeden captured you...

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

gorgeous shots!!! love the shot of you and your hubby!

Amanda Suanne said...

Lisette: yes Braeden is the man, I loved every pic from my shoot! I wish I could have posted them all!

Lauren: he he thanks girl! Had a blast shooting with you last weekend!

Studio222: Aww why thank ya :o)

Paige: Ahhhhh Paige Elizabeth...you are so awesome!, thanks for stopping by my blog :D

D+K: I know isn't that one the best? I just love my hubby and shots of me and him together!

Love,

Amanda

jamiedelaine said...

Oh and how cute are you? Great shots Braeden!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing in front of the camera! These are realy great!!

Tiffany Izatt said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. thats what you are my girly!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely lovely!!! You're fabulous on both sides of the camera!

Amanda Suanne said...

Jamied: he he thanks girl! Braeden did a awesome job!

Michelle: Thanks so much, I had a great time being in front of the camera for once!

Tiffany: You are to sweet!

Jen: Thanks so much that is such a sweet compliment!

Shane Lafever said...

I saw these on OSP. #3 is a knock out photo. Love your blog.

Armin de Fiesta said...

I'm diggin' the post processing on these, awesome work by "boom"!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! Braedon did a great job capturing you.

d

To subscribe, enter your email address: