Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


July 9, 2008

Danielle and Chris [ Married ]

When I pulled up to this wedding at the Cornelia Community House, I got super excited! Not only because I got to shoot with the fabulous Lauren Wright but I saw a huge truck with the words inscribed, Events By Dezine !! Jennifer Mineo is a fabulous coordinator so fabulous in fact that I had the honor of having her coordinate my wonderful wedding. It was just so good seeing her again and as you can see below her work is more than fantastic!

Lauren called me a few weeks before this wedding to see if I would not mind driving up to shoot with her. I was so glad that I did! LW hung out with the ladies and I chilled with the guys! When I walked into there house, my heart stopped and it was love at first sight. There was a sweet, snow white bundle of joy...MACKENZIE!! This dog stole my heart! It was soooo stinking sweet and literally followed me around everywhere to watch me shoot!

Here is Mackenzie!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love this shot!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Music by: Bella Musica they are fantastic!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love this shot of some of the guest!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love how he is holding the sparklers in his mouth to light the other sparklers!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Thanks for looking and stay tuned for....
Jennifer and Eric's Wedding
Tara and Gregs New Born Session
The Rhines Family Session
Cathi and Gregs Wedding
and more!

16 comments:

Emerge Blog said...

dag....that sky is insane. beautiful stuff baby. love you

Lisette Price Photography said...

I love the shot on the stairs and all the details! Beautiful wedding!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

yay! a new blog post from amanda! :)

that dog is SO CUTE.

You did a fabulous job with this - especially with all of the details!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love love LVOE that first shot of the doggie! your details are amazing!! beautiful couple and equally beautiful images!

Anonymous said...

I really love the first shot. There are also some great details and amazing colors here.

Studio222 Photography said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous light and color! Love the ring shot and all the details! Beautiful work Amanda! :)

Tiffany Izatt said...

I also do love the one with the guys and the blus sky, it is beautiful, and she is a very beautiful bride

Enoch Photography said...

wow .. beautiful work! The big blue sky... to the fireworks ... awesome! love them all! //enoch

Amanda Suanne said...

Josh: I wuv you baby! Thanks for the comments :D

Lisette: Thanks girly! Miss you we need to get together soon.

Cheyenne: I know that dog was just the cutest thing ever, thanks for the comments girl!

D+K: Thank you !!

Michelle: Thanks, I love me some color!

studio222: thanks!

Katie: Thanks so much for commenting, I love shooting details!

Tiffany: That was one of my favorites from the day!
I love the space between the groomsman and the sky :D

enoch: Thanks so much for the complements!!


Love,

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE their cake! What fun shots!

ENV Photography said...

Your colours are amazing, especially th vibrant blue skies! I loooove the stone building used in the one formal shot!

Amanda Suanne said...

Rachel: Yes there cake was so amazing. Thanks for the comment :D

Env: Thank you! I love color and the yea the venue was pretty much amazing.

Holla!

Stueller said...

Beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding! You captured it well!

Amanda Suanne said...

Stueller: Thanks a billion

dana: Thank you so much for the kind words !

To subscribe, enter your email address: