Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


July 11, 2008

Camping out for the iPhone?? ahhh yea

So after a fantabulous (yes its a word) dinner at my favorite restaurant, Moes, Josh and I drove by the ATT store to see if there were any, what we called "crazies", already lined up for the iPhone release. Our plan was to wake up around 5 am and get in line so we would be guaranteed a spot to get the phone, but at 7pm there were already people lined up. Josh and I started chatting with them and we found out that at last years release the iPhone sold out in 35 minutes. So I was like omgosh what if we don't get one!! My irrational mind thought, we must go home right now and get our sleeping bags and camp out!!....and well, that is exactly what we did. It was so much fun. After three lovely hours of sleep I now have my fabulous iPhone in hand and I LOVE it!! I love when Josh and I can live spur-of-the-moment and make memories together. It makes life so much sweater and exciting Here are few pictures from our crazy random night. Enjoy :o)


These are our seats! Third in line baby!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This was the line at 8:00pm and then by midnight it was twice as long.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


isn't she gorgeous?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

Enoch Photography said...

Amanda! You crazy Apple head you! Those are crazy'tastic memories you all are making!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! She's a beauty!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

bwhahhah! I love it that you did this. Hilarious to me. But I gotta say - I want one!

Come back to Charlotte and bring Josh so we can eat Moe's together...LOVE moe's!

Frank DiMeo said...

Congratulations!
Looks like a lot of fun, now and in the future!
I need to get one too (:

Anonymous said...

LOL... Enjoy these times before you have kiddos! Looks super chic... I want one!

Amanda Suanne said...

enoch: dude, it was so much fun and yea I am pretty much in love with anything apple creates!

Vanessa: Isn't she though...you should see the hot new pink case I got for her...it's fantastic!

Cheyenne: Don't tempt me ha ha , I will do anything for Moes! And yes you should get an Iphone it makes life so convent!

Frank: Thanks man! I know I will be in line for the next Iphone... they are amazing!

Jamie: you totally should, and yeah we are trying to do as much as we can before there is a little Kidd running around here :D

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on to your blog from the Love Affair Workshop blog. My son and husband drove two hours to go sit in the Apple line in San Antonio Texas and then I wrote about it on my blog. Check it out

http://tisha.squarespace.com

Are you going to Love Affair in Nov? I am.

Tisha Shuffield

Amanda Suanne said...

Tisha: Left you some blog loving and I wish I was going but maybe next year :D Let me know how it goes, I hear its awesome! Talk with you soon!


Amanda

To subscribe, enter your email address: