Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


July 11, 2008

These Words Are My Own.....

I saw this cool website on another photographers blog and I loved it. You can make your very own "word clouds" by typing in your favorite words, or by typing in your web address and it picks out the words for you. I love how the three biggest words are Josh, Love, and fabulous!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Click here to visit wordle and make your very own "word cloud"!

10 comments:

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

I love this and must make one. WIll do now. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this! And I especially love that I'm on it :D

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! We use SO many of the same words! By the way, your blog is fabulous!

Amanda Suanne said...

Thanks ladies, I thought It was special so I had to share! holla

Dawnieb84@aol.com said...

Soon to be on my blog!! Woo Hoo!!

Amanda Suanne said...

sweet girl! I now have it as the background on my iphone, its aweeesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you just gave me a new addiction... Loooove it!

Amanda Suanne said...

haha thanks Paige :D

Anonymous said...

Cool! I love this idea!! My office/studio has quotes painted all over my walls so this is perfect.
Love your website by the way, mine is getting a huge facelift soon. Married to a Josh as well!!

Amanda Suanne said...

Chris: I love that you have quotes all over your walls, that is awesome! We are actually just about to launch something really cool in turns of out blog and website. Definitely let me know when your new website is up, I would love to check it out!!

God Bless!

To subscribe, enter your email address: