Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


July 13, 2008

30th Post = A short break for a photo story

This is the BEST game ever invented
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is the best neice on the planet!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


who happens to have a loose tooth.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and sometimes has an attitude (I have no clue where she gets that from)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Her dad loves to wear chucks ?!?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and her brother likes to stick out his tongue
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and play ping-pong.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




The end. That was fun.


My niece came to visit me, and It was amazing. She is so rad and we are a lot alike in may ways. She however is FEARless which is one thing I am not. I took her to white water while she was in town and she had me riding things that had me trembling. Of course I held it all together and made her think that I was not scared one bit. She also had a loose tooth, and literally every ten minuets she made me check it to see if it was ready to fall out...she was determined. Anyways yea for cool neices coming to visit, and for sweet life moments.

*edit* I just talked to my sister and my niece lost her tooth, hooray.

Love one another!

Amanda

10 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

rad post!! love that balloon shot!

Anonymous said...

How fun! It is nice to take a break from client images every now and then and just do something for yourself! I laughed when I saw the picture of your niece with attitude. Too cute!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

I love personal family post. This was great!

Anonymous said...

Cute kiddos... I bet you spoil them rotten! That's what Aunts are supposed to do!

Lisette Price Photography said...

How fun! The balloon shot is my favorite!

cherish.photography said...

Great colors! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda Suanne said...

D+K: Thanks you :D

Melanie: I know I just had so share the post, I love my niece and nephew!!

Val : Thanks so much, glad you liked it.

Jamie: You bet I do, I just bought my nephew a drum set and I spoil my niece too, it is just so hard not to!

Lisette: It was fun, I love water ballon fights... they are pretty much amazing!

Cherish: Thanks for looking :o)

Anonymous said...

I looooove your work - it was a sweet surprise to get some blog love from you! Thanks!

Amanda Suanne said...

Greta: aww thanks girl your works is great!

Basir Seerat's Photography. said...

excellent shots , espacialy personal gallery was just wonderful.

To subscribe, enter your email address: