Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


July 16, 2008

Jennifer and Eric {Married}

So I apologize for this being the longest post ever. I have wrestled and struggled with picking the pictures for this post because I was in love with all of them! (which is a good problem to have I guess) This wedding probably goes down in history as the most fun wedding I have shot!

Jennifer and Eric started dating when they were about 13 and the their love is so obvious and you can not help but smile when you look at the two of them together. They are amazing people inside and out, they love the Lord, and they both have some serious dance moves that I wish I had! When Jennifer called me to shoot her wedding, we instantly hit it off and I hired Lisette to drive up from Alabama to second shoot the wedding with me and she did a fabulous job. We had a blast when Jennifer grabbed us and threw us onto the dance floor and danced with us! Josh grabbed some pictures of that but in risk of huge embarrassment I decided to leave those out! Lol

Anyways Jennifer and Eric your wedding was amazing and I wish you so much joy and happiness and that God would bless your marriage !!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



After Jennifer and Eric left, her Dad and Mom were hugging and crying it was one of the sweetest moment I have seen!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Venue: Evergreen Marroitt Resort
Videography: Keith Nicolosi for Apollo Productions
Music: Alicia y Rumba Brava Latin Band 678.467.6223
Flowers: Chuck Milne Productions 404.932.5405

26 comments:

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Awesome stuff, Amanda! I love your shoe shots - this one is SO cute. And, Geoff and I both love the piano shot...yeah, love it. :)

Lisette Price Photography said...

Amanda thanks for asking me to second shoot this wedding with you. I had a blast! :) You did an awesome job and you and Josh were so much fun to work with!

Deidre Lynn said...

Wow are these beautiful or what!?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! You did a great job! I love the sparkler pictures with the couple's initials and the heart. :)

Emerge Blog said...

You have such a talent for capturing incredible shots. You really did an amazing job of capturing the beauty and excitement of this wedding. Love you

Kelly LaBruyere said...

Love the photos, Amanda! They are so beautiful. It looks like such a fun wedding!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous wedding :D I love that bouquet. Great job, girl!

Misty Dawn Photography said...

Wow, Amanda, I just Love the B&W of the bride on the bed....gorgeous! She's a knockout for sure! Looks like it was a fun wedding!

Lemiga Events said...

What a fun wedding! You really captured the emotion of the day. My favorite picture is the bride on the piano :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

holy smokes you and lisette rocked this one to the moon!!!!! gorgeous!!!! lovin the pier shot!!

Matt Dorroh said...

Outstanding! You did an incredible job :)

Amanda Suanne said...

Cheyenne: thanks girl :D I love the piano shot too, it was one of may favorites!

Lisette: Thanks, you can come shoot with us anytime!

Deidre: did that make my day or what? lol

Josh: You are such an amazing husband, thanks for your encouraging words, and thanks for being such a wonderful assistant at this wedding :D

Kelly: The wedding was a blast, and I had a blast shooting it! I have the most fun clients ever!

Lauren : Thanks girl, and yeah the bouquet was off-the-chains cool :D

Misty: Isn't she gorgeous? ahh I love my brides!

lemiga: Thanks! I love that shot too, as soon as I saw the piano I was like Jennifer I am getting you on it! She was so awesome, and was up for all my crazy Ideas! Im blessed with the coolest clients ever!

D+k: thank you so much! Its not hard when your brides are smoookken hot!

Love,

Amanda

Amanda Suanne said...

Matt: Thanks so much man!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos, that looks like it was an amazing wedding. I love how many great moments you captured during the reception!

Amanda Suanne said...

Thanks Sara, there were so many awesome moments at the wedding it was hard to choose just a few to share :D

Anonymous said...

Amanda!!!! This was a great wedding. I absolutely love your shots. You guys did a great job! :D

jEnNiFeR FrAncO said...

AMANDA!!!GRACIAS!!!From the bottom of our hearts...Thank you!!! To work with you is a pleasure. Your work can not be compared. You are just...AWESOME!!!! ;) ;) ;) Thank you so much for capturing this soooo special day in our lives! And Lissette thank you so much also! You are such a sweet, fun and professional photographer! Also I want to give a big shout out to Josh for helping the girls on my wedding! You guys ROCK!!!

P.S. For those of you looking for a photographer, Amanda is the ONE!!! She has the whole package of what you would want in a photographer! ;) ;) ;)

Wish you guys ALL the BEST!

Love,

Jennifer
jenfig1107@aol.com

Amanda Suanne said...

Lauren : Thank you girly, you need to come shoot with me sometime !!

Jennifer: Wow!!! Words can not describe how blessed I am to have been part of your wedding! It was an ammmazing day and you and Eric are like the coolest people ever! Thank you so much for you comment and all your encouraging words! Josh also says thanks, and for the shout out! Isn't he awesome!!


Love,

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Really stunning work Amanda. Consider me very impressed ;)

Armin de Fiesta said...

Love the shots with the shoes, piano, and masks! Awesome =)

Amanda Suanne said...

braeden: Thanks friend! I can't wait to show you what were doing with the pictures you took..its ammmaazzzing! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods :D

Armin: Thanks so much, weren't the mask so fun! Seriously just a fun wedding all around!


Be blessed,

Amanda

kristin said...

Hi Amanda, I am a first time visitor to your blog. Loving your work!

http://kristinrogersphotography.typepad.com/

Amanda Suanne said...

Hey Kristin, Thanks for stopping by :D Look forward to checking out your work!

Amanda Suanne said...

Hey Kristin, Thanks for stopping by :D Look forward to checking out your work!

Ryel j said...

THis wedding is so awesome! Love the sparklers and sweet good byes!

Brandi said...

These are SO stellar. What a gorgeous couple and you have some great pictures!!

To subscribe, enter your email address: