Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


July 22, 2008

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This year, hundreds of thousands of people will hear the words, “You have breast cancer,” and there’s a good chance that some of them will be people we know and love. I have chosen to fight back against this disease and help make a difference by participating in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk, and I hope you will join me.

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is our opportunity to honor and celebrate breast cancer survivors, educate women about early detection and prevention, and raise money to fund lifesaving research and support programs to help fight breast cancer. But Making Strides is more than just the name of a walk, it describes the amazing progress we can make if we work together to defeat this disease.

Below is a link to my Aunt Debbie's website who is a breast Cancer Survivor of 9 years. I hope you will visit her site and sign up to join her team. If you prefer, you can start your own team, sign up to walk as an individual, or make a donation. Her goal is to raise $2000 and I would love for you to help her meet her goal.

CLICK HERE TO HEAR MY AUNT'S STORY AND TO MAKE A DONATION


Blessings,

Amanda

1 comment:

Enoch Photography said...

This is such a great thing you are doing. My mother n law just found out about having stage 3 breast cancer, she is a fighter and one of the strongest woman I know - if you do - please say a prayer for her - she goes in for surgery tomorrow. //enoch

To subscribe, enter your email address: