Welcome Yall!
Thats how we say it in the South!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I update this pretty regularly with all the pictures I take and often share a word or two about things that I have going on! I would love to get to know you, so leave me a comment and "be in my balcony!" If you would like to subscribe to my blog, you can do so by entering your email below. You will be updated each time there is a new entry.Well, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to create a beautiful memoir of your family, wedding, or love story :D

               Love each other,
                      Amanda Suanne

To subscribe, enter your email address:


July 20, 2008

My Mommy has a blog!!

I got an email from my mom last night and she started her very own blog. Whenever you get a chance check it out and leave her some blog loving!! CLICK HERE to be redirected to her blog.

Also, I can not tell you how excited I am about something we have been working on for the past couple of weeks. We do not have a finish date yet, but something very new will be coming soon to my blog and website.... you could say that it involves a

crash+a hint of sky+ a tv+ the beach.....


Ahhh I seriously can't wait to share with everyone the details and we also have a very big announcement to make (and it does not involve having children so get that one out of your mind) So stay tuned and be on the look out for new post we have a lot to share.

Hope everyone had a happy Sunday, I am headed to one of my best friends house for a BBQ.


Love,

Amanda

No comments:

To subscribe, enter your email address: